Young boy loses both legs to a chainsaw.
This happened when the young boy mistakenly played with a chainsaw machine.
An 11year old boy in Asankran Breman has lost both legs after accidentally cutting it with a chainsaw machine he was playing with.
Thos sad incident took place when the boy only known as Lawrence went to a sawmill with his 14year old friend. Upon reaching there, he saw a chainsaw machine on the floor and picked it up.
He placed it on his lap and started playing with it only for it to turn on and cut both his legs. He is presently receiving treatment at the Okomfo Anokye hospital in Kumasi.
Do you think this is negligence on the part of the child’s parents or this is just a child who has lost his legs due to his stobborness.
SOURCE : Coverghana.com.gh